Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STOP! Video (new,unofficial)

Go down 
+2
atom
Madravolt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Madravolt
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Number of posts : 5
Cool Points : 5871
Registration date : 2008-04-22

STOP! Video (new,unofficial) Empty
PostSubject: STOP! Video (new,unofficial)   STOP! Video (new,unofficial) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:32 pm

I just discovered these guys from a recent article in ROLLING STONE Magazine and found out they are from my home state of Florida. Had to go out and buy the cd New Wave.I was blown away just how great their music is. My favorite song is Stop!

Although the song STOP! is more about the music and entertainment industry, I felt the message of the refrain can apply to the current situation in the U.S. with the Iraq war and questioning it's viability and how we need to wake up and realize what is happening.

I made a quick video with this song.

Let me know what you think.

Does anyone know if they will be down in Florida soon to perform?

Here is the youtube video link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSqT2XynVIg

Last edited by Madravolt on Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
atom
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
atom

Male Number of posts : 1880
Cool Points : 5981
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: STOP! Video (new,unofficial)   STOP! Video (new,unofficial) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:44 pm

they'll be in florida for warped tour..just go to their website or something. should this be moved to introduce yourself?
Back to top Go down
Madravolt
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Number of posts : 5
Cool Points : 5871
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: STOP! Video (new,unofficial)   STOP! Video (new,unofficial) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:18 pm

Thanks!! Yes, you are right, it should be moved into the intro thread since I am a newbie poster.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Female Number of posts : 7833
Cool Points : 7597
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: STOP! Video (new,unofficial)   STOP! Video (new,unofficial) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:29 pm

Done. You can edit the title if you want Smile
Back to top Go down
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ross

Male Number of posts : 4628
Cool Points : 7880
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: STOP! Video (new,unofficial)   STOP! Video (new,unofficial) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:38 am

Haha, I was sat here reading the first post debating whether to move it to Videos, but I understand now.
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

Female Number of posts : 2008
Cool Points : 6007
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: STOP! Video (new,unofficial)   STOP! Video (new,unofficial) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:40 am

Welcome.

Have you checked out any of their other albums? They're all good, really. And I've actually been waiting to hear someone who was introduced to Against Me! through "New Wave" give their opinion on their older material.
Back to top Go down
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ross

Male Number of posts : 4628
Cool Points : 7880
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: STOP! Video (new,unofficial)   STOP! Video (new,unofficial) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:01 am

Yeah, I'm interested to hear what you have to say about their older stuff too. Another mate of mine I've been trying to get into AM! for months (he's a huge metalhead) has finally given in and admitted to liking New Wave, so now I'll try him on the older stuff.

It's a social experiment, far more important than that "6 degrees of separation" balls.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ana

Female Number of posts : 4576
Cool Points : 8936
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: STOP! Video (new,unofficial)   STOP! Video (new,unofficial) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:18 pm

One of my friends heard New Wave and disliked it. She said she wasn't interested in listening to their old material since Tom stated New Wave was their best album. I'll find a way to fill her ears with old AM! music...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOP! Video (new,unofficial)   STOP! Video (new,unofficial) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STOP! Video (new,unofficial)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: