Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anonymous hacks the Syrian Ministry of Defense website

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pants
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Pants

Male Number of posts : 3126
Cool Points : 7744
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Anonymous hacks the Syrian Ministry of Defense website Empty
PostSubject: Anonymous hacks the Syrian Ministry of Defense website   Anonymous hacks the Syrian Ministry of Defense website Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:19 am

http://mod.gov.sy/

Pretty neat

"To the Syrian people: The world stands with you against the brutal regime of Bashar Al-Assad. Know that time and history are on your side – tyrants use violence because they have nothing else, and the more violent they are, the more fragile they become. We salute your determination to be non-violent in the face of the regime’s brutality, and admire your willingness to pursue justice, not mere revenge. All tyrants will fall, and thanks to your bravery Bashar Al-Assad is next.
To the Syrian military: You are responsible for protecting the Syrian people, and anyone who orders you to kill women, children, and the elderly deserves to be tried for treason. No outside enemy could do as much damage to Syria as Bashar Al-Assad has done. Defend your country – rise up against the regime! – Anonymous"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/cavaliereternal
Knate
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Knate

Male Number of posts : 1902
Cool Points : 7518
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous hacks the Syrian Ministry of Defense website   Anonymous hacks the Syrian Ministry of Defense website Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:29 am

These dudes kind of freak me out
Back to top Go down
Raccoon
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Raccoon

Male Number of posts : 1538
Cool Points : 6675
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous hacks the Syrian Ministry of Defense website   Anonymous hacks the Syrian Ministry of Defense website Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:15 pm

So epic....
Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Male Number of posts : 6265
Cool Points : 10189
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous hacks the Syrian Ministry of Defense website   Anonymous hacks the Syrian Ministry of Defense website Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:24 pm

Raccoon wrote:
So epic....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous hacks the Syrian Ministry of Defense website   Anonymous hacks the Syrian Ministry of Defense website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anonymous hacks the Syrian Ministry of Defense website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Other :: Discussions-
Jump to: