Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh...

Go down 
+2
lex
Rissa [is a NINJA]
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rissa [is a NINJA]
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
Rissa [is a NINJA]

Female Number of posts : 8
Cool Points : 5964
Registration date : 2008-01-21

.. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh... Empty
PostSubject: .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh...   .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:59 pm

I'm Rissa. I was told to join. So I did. alien
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Female Number of posts : 7833
Cool Points : 7597
Registration date : 2008-01-17

.. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh... Empty
PostSubject: Re: .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh...   .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 1:27 pm

Yay another TPUer Smile I know! The subject thing is so annoying. Ill find a way to fix it.
Back to top Go down
billy pilgrim
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
billy pilgrim

Female Number of posts : 1845
Cool Points : 6094

PostSubject: Re: .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh...   .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:05 pm

TPU r taking over affraid
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh...   .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:25 pm

Haha and I like how everyone has said I was told to come so I did. I sound like some slave driver, haha.
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh...   .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:31 pm

Alright, so I figured it out and lowered the number of characters a topic title has to have. You can now have as little as one.
Back to top Go down
Sam Jones!
Untouchable
Untouchable
Sam Jones!

Female Number of posts : 375
Cool Points : 5967

PostSubject: Re: .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh...   .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 1:46 am

whats tpu?
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh...   .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 2:02 am

thepeopleunited.net but it's now peacepunk.net

I go on there so I posted a link to here, a few people joined.
Back to top Go down
Sam Jones!
Untouchable
Untouchable
Sam Jones!

Female Number of posts : 375
Cool Points : 5967

PostSubject: Re: .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh...   .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 2:08 am

oh coolio
Back to top Go down
big A little a
From Her Lips to God's Ears
big A little a

Male Number of posts : 220
Cool Points : 5999
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh...   .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:30 am

Thrash Unreal wrote:
whats tpu?

only the greatest website in the world..
Back to top Go down
Rissa [is a NINJA]
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
Rissa [is a NINJA]

Female Number of posts : 8
Cool Points : 5964
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh...   .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 2:57 pm

Um.. so I feel pretty lame right about now. WHO IS WHO? Can't you people just keep it simple with your NAMES?!?!! >Neutral [and the occasional 'IS A NINJA' or something of the likes..]
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh...   .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 3:03 pm

I'm thatsyouth on TPU aka Lex.
Back to top Go down
big A little a
big A little a

Male Number of posts : 220
Cool Points : 5999
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh...   .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 3:04 pm

unseenflag [is a NINJA]
Back to top Go down
billy pilgrim
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
billy pilgrim

Female Number of posts : 1845
Cool Points : 6094

PostSubject: Re: .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh...   .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 3:15 pm

xXxXxX2ndXXXXheartbeatXxXxXxXxX etc.
Back to top Go down
homosex baby
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Number of posts : 6
Cool Points : 5969

PostSubject: Re: .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh...   .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 3:42 pm

Jesus Fucking Christ [KILLS NINJAS FOR NOT BEING PIRATES]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh...   .. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.. why the hell does the subject have to be 10 letters long? can't it just be a simple 'hello'? sheeshh...
Page 1 of 1