Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello from ireland

Go down 
+4
Ross
JAPSoccer13
arollo
mikeILL
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeILL
Borne on the FM Waves
Borne on the FM Waves
mikeILL

Male Number of posts : 75
Cool Points : 5885
Registration date : 2008-04-16

hello from ireland Empty
PostSubject: hello from ireland   hello from ireland Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:38 am

i think im the only one here so far from ireland counld be rong tho...
in a huge AM! fan iv see them a few time i havint been into as long as other but sure its all about the love lol
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

Female Number of posts : 2008
Cool Points : 6007
Registration date : 2008-03-01

hello from ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from ireland   hello from ireland Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:06 am

I think their are a couple of your countrymen around here. You ought to be third or fourth.

Welcome to the forum. Were you the one who posted the story about getting into a sound check and hearing them run through a bunch of new material? That must have been a good night.
Back to top Go down
mikeILL
Borne on the FM Waves
Borne on the FM Waves
mikeILL

hello from ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from ireland   hello from ireland Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:45 pm

yea that was me.. i have new herd any off it before and i have the majority of there recordings.. the only one from the spond cheek i new was the ocean and what i would later to find out was gypse panter...
the other sounds were deadly as well.
yea it was some nightone off the best shows i was ever at.. i have a habbit of landing on my feet when it comes to stuff like that... im always the guy who walks out with the drum stick and set list...haha
Back to top Go down
JAPSoccer13
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JAPSoccer13

Female Number of posts : 2125
Cool Points : 5990
Registration date : 2008-01-20

hello from ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from ireland   hello from ireland Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:21 pm

im jealous, i wish i could visit Ireland.

but that takes money to get over there, and i just dont have that at the moment.
it is on my list of places to visit fer sure tho.
Back to top Go down
http://jordanparrish.tumblr.com
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

hello from ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from ireland   hello from ireland Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:28 pm

I'm the guy who gets nailed by the drum stick when the drummer flings it into the audience. But then I always find a 20$ note on the ground. I'm not sure whether I'm lucky or no, but it's fun.
Back to top Go down
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ross

Male Number of posts : 4628
Cool Points : 7880
Registration date : 2008-03-17

hello from ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from ireland   hello from ireland Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:59 pm

Hey, and welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kropotkin
Untouchable
Untouchable
kropotkin

Male Number of posts : 357
Cool Points : 5884
Registration date : 2008-04-10

hello from ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from ireland   hello from ireland Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:29 am

Welcome! And for the record it doesn't matter how LONG you have been into them, but how MUCH you are! ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pedesx
BettyOakes
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
BettyOakes

Female Number of posts : 823
Cool Points : 5961
Registration date : 2008-01-27

hello from ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from ireland   hello from ireland Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:40 am

where abouts ireland? aka my favorite country in the entire world.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/oneislonelywhenucantcount
No.11
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
No.11

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-14

hello from ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from ireland   hello from ireland Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:17 pm

mikeILL wrote:
i think im the only one here so far from ireland counld be rong tho...
We're just like buses... tongue
Back to top Go down
mikeILL
Borne on the FM Waves
Borne on the FM Waves
mikeILL

hello from ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from ireland   hello from ireland Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:13 pm

hey i got loads of responces there i didnt exspect to get.... thanx guys/ gals

hey japsoccer13 yea i always find it weird why loads of ppl always want to cum to ireland... but since im from here i gess it of the grass is greener on the other side..... so im hoping ny's grass is pritty green cum this summer since ill be there 4 3 mouths.

hey betty oaks thanx i love ire 2 haha. im from donegal its in the north west of ireland.. near the nothern boarder... well since most americans gage it this way..im 4 hours min from dublin lol

hello number 11 good to see a nother irish person on here, where are you from???? did ya catch AM! when they plyed last year?
Back to top Go down
JAPSoccer13
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JAPSoccer13

Female Number of posts : 2125
Cool Points : 5990
Registration date : 2008-01-20

hello from ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from ireland   hello from ireland Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:16 pm

mikeILL wrote:

hey japsoccer13 yea i always find it weird why loads of ppl always want to cum to ireland... but since im from here i gess it of the grass is greener on the other side..... so im hoping ny's grass is pritty green cum this summer since ill be there 4 3 mouths.

yea i suppose ive wanted to go there so bad, cause well its not HERE.
ive actully never been to new york, which sucks. but 3 months thats an awfully long time.

and i kinda love the fact that you keep spelling come, cum.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://jordanparrish.tumblr.com
No.11
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
No.11

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-14

hello from ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from ireland   hello from ireland Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:57 pm

mikeILL wrote:
hello number 11 good to see a nother irish person on here, where are you from???? did ya catch AM! when they plyed last year?
I'm from Limerick, I do remember meeting a couple of kids from Donegal before the show last year. Don't reckon you would have been one of them though.

I commented on it in the Meeting AM! thread in the Band forum, but I have a feeling we might have been talking to Andrew at the same time.
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

hello from ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from ireland   hello from ireland Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:22 am

mikeILL wrote:

hey betty oaks thanx i love ire 2 haha. im from donegal its in the north west of ireland.. near the nothern boarder... well since most americans gage it this way..im 4 hours min from dublin lol

I'm from Florida, and everyone wants to bloody go there. I keep telling people not to, because it's just full of Puerto Ricans with knives and drunks and 14 year old drunks and Miami is basically a third world country (seriously, that city is so terrible, how can it even exist in a country like America? As far as I can tell, Miami is just a place where police can go to practise beating people at random.)

That being said, I've always wanted to visit Ireland myself. It looks like a beautiful country. Though I want to visit everywhere that isn't North America, to be honest. Ireland's just in the top 10. At least I'm not one of those Irish Americans who wants to go back to the motherland for some bullshit reason about 'my heritage'. I just want to go sit in a field and stare at rocks. It's all I do at home, and I quite like it.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ana

Female Number of posts : 4576
Cool Points : 8936
Registration date : 2008-04-10

hello from ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from ireland   hello from ireland Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:20 am

The Corrs are from Ireland... other than that, I can't think of anything good from there. KIDDING!

Welcome to the forum :p

Oh, and I'm usually the person who gets kicked in the head by someone crowd surfing, but later gets a guitar pick. At least something...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello from ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from ireland   hello from ireland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello from ireland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: