Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(whistle, whistle)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
graysirin
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
graysirin

Female Number of posts : 3
Cool Points : 5878
Registration date : 2008-04-16

(whistle, whistle) Empty
PostSubject: (whistle, whistle)   (whistle, whistle) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:35 am

Hi. I will probably never write anything again, but my partner in life and crime said come introduce yourself, so I'm gonna.

Basically, I feel like a fraud because AJ (the above-mentioned partner) introduced me to Against Me! not very long ago, and he is the biggest fan on the planet (one of the few who can claim to have liked their early stuff when it was still early) and he knows everything about the band whereas I know I like them a lot and that's about it.

I did fall in love with these guys as soon as AJ said 'listen to this!', but I still can't match any of their songs to the titles - damn Tom Gable and his writing skills enhanced by titular creativity.

My favorite songs are the ones they refuse to play live: Justin, Bastards of Young, Pints of Guinness Make You Strong, Miami, Don't Lose Touch, Unprotected Sex With Multiple Partners, Burn, Walking is Still Honest, Those Anarcho Punks, Pretty Girls, Violence... okay, let me make this easier - basically everything on Searching for a Former Clarity and New Wave, plus the above-mentioned stuff that isn't on those two albums. There. Goddamit.

Also, I don't get the fans who went ape-shit when the new album came out. It sounds exactly like their old stuff with some years of musical experience and a bit of studio-tweaking behind it. What the hell is the problem?
Back to top Go down
http://members.shaw.ca/arollo
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

Female Number of posts : 2008
Cool Points : 6007
Registration date : 2008-03-01

(whistle, whistle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (whistle, whistle)   (whistle, whistle) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:38 am

There. I made my wife join the forum. Now let's all make fun of her.
Back to top Go down
lhdez
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
lhdez

Male Number of posts : 787
Cool Points : 6031
Registration date : 2008-03-09

(whistle, whistle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (whistle, whistle)   (whistle, whistle) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:48 am

Haha! Well I guess this is goodbye!
Back to top Go down

(whistle, whistle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (whistle, whistle)   (whistle, whistle) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:00 am

Hello, you seem pretty awesome! So I'm bummed to think you probably won't write anything again, haha. Thanks for the introduction though Smile
Back to top Go down
graysirin
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
graysirin

(whistle, whistle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (whistle, whistle)   (whistle, whistle) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:00 am

arollo wrote:
There. I made my wife join the forum. Now let's all make fun of her.

You bastard.
Back to top Go down
graysirin
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
graysirin

(whistle, whistle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (whistle, whistle)   (whistle, whistle) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:02 am

laurendelore wrote:
Hello, you seem pretty awesome! So I'm bummed to think you probably won't write anything again, haha. Thanks for the introduction though Smile

Nah, I just say that so people don't expect me to say anything interesting. Then when expectations are lowered - BAM! - I say more boring crap that people seem to think is good or funny. I don't know how I do it, but I'm great.
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

Female Number of posts : 2008
Cool Points : 6007
Registration date : 2008-03-01

(whistle, whistle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (whistle, whistle)   (whistle, whistle) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:12 am

She's going to participate more, she's just working on something over on the couch that involves.....actually, I don't know what the hell she's doing. What a weirdo.
Back to top Go down
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ross

Male Number of posts : 4628
Cool Points : 7880
Registration date : 2008-03-17

(whistle, whistle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (whistle, whistle)   (whistle, whistle) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:11 am

Mother!

Haha, welcome. I've been taking good care of your husband.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

(whistle, whistle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (whistle, whistle)   (whistle, whistle) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(whistle, whistle)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: