Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello fellow Against Me!... fan... persons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cooljayhu
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
cooljayhu

Male Number of posts : 1492
Cool Points : 7097
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Hello fellow Against Me!... fan... persons Empty
PostSubject: Hello fellow Against Me!... fan... persons   Hello fellow Against Me!... fan... persons Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:41 am

My name is Jay and I have been an Against Me! for a while, going on about a year or so. I got into them a little after the release New Wave but then I randomly heard Anna is a Fucking Stool Pigeon on the radio and loved it. I was never a "punk music" guy, but I subsquently fell in love with AM!'s music especially RAR, and they quickly became my favorite band and have completely altered my view of music and the music industry in general (for instance I used to like Nickelback but don't hold it against me Wink ) Anyway found this site a few months back and used to just to download some rare stuff and whatnot, but then I started to read some of threads especially about other bands. From Against Me! my interests branched off into Lucero, Hot Water Music and Chuck Ragn, The Lawrence Arms, Cobra Skulls, Fake Problems, Dillinger Four, American Steel, Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains, Broadway Calls, Frank Turner, The Menzingers, The King Blues, Streetlight Manifesto, Defiance, Ohio, Crazy Arm, Nothington, The Riot Before, BtMI!, Billy Bragg, and Dead to Me. Now it seems punk/folk punk makes up the most of what I listen to (any bands you can recommend?).

On a personal level I am a college student from Edmonton. Alberta, Canada studying (or trying not study) Civil Engineering at the University of Alberta. I'm in my fifth year of my degree and I only have another semester left if everything goes according to plan. However, I might not be entering the work force just yet as I play football and I hate to brag but I am pretty darn good. I still have two years of elegibility left so I might go back for a business after degree.

Anywho thats the boring story of me.
Back to top Go down
JustinAtWill
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
JustinAtWill

Male Number of posts : 1582
Cool Points : 7162
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Against Me!... fan... persons   Hello fellow Against Me!... fan... persons Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:09 am

Aloha!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xatwillx
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
ThusSpokeYourFace

Female Number of posts : 2322
Cool Points : 8002
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Against Me!... fan... persons   Hello fellow Against Me!... fan... persons Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:38 pm

Hi new guy.
I also like Against Me! and the word subsequently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Against Me!... fan... persons   Hello fellow Against Me!... fan... persons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow Against Me!... fan... persons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: