Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level

Go down 
+13
Tim
SolemnPsycho
ThusSpokeYourFace
SirIan
StoolPigeon
laurendelore
Knate
Mike
Kam
Ross
Pants
Johnny99
Raccoon
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tim
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Tim

Male Number of posts : 4431
Cool Points : 10177
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level   Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:13 pm

Ross wrote:
I have no desire to slaughter hundreds of people in every way imaginable, steal cars, destroy millions of pounds worth of property, fuck over hookers, join gangs, deal drugs, hijack public transport, start (and end) wars, lie, cheat, or in any other way do in real life all the other things I spend hours at a time emulating on computer games.

But fuck me, it's good fun.

The only reason why I play GTA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Timsalabimbo
Toadvine
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Toadvine

Male Number of posts : 1167
Cool Points : 6913
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level   Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:08 pm

Yeah, it's that kinda naughty feeling you get after you do it. I mean... humans are violent creatures, that's a fact. You look at history, at every major civilization and realize that underneath our calm, business suited exteriors, lurks cold hearted killers (Same with dolphins but that's another story) So violent video games are a healthy output for those. I never once thought of all those people in the Moscow airport as just civilians, I always try and imagine them as those fucking asshats that cut me off while driving. I'd never shoot some one in real life in cold blood, but it's fun to do sometimes in the virtual world.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/graham.taylor.90
SolemnPsycho
From Her Lips to God's Ears
SolemnPsycho

Male Number of posts : 141
Cool Points : 5386
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level   Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:24 pm

Wow big surpirse a forum full of crazies, daredevils, anarchists, and stoners likes the idea of a little chaos. Don't get me wrong. I played that level over and over, not like I wanna shoot up an airport. But cutting loose is fun.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
laurendelore
juicebox romeo
laurendelore

Female Number of posts : 1185
Cool Points : 6910
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level   Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:41 am

I love Ross.

Also I don't really play many video games besides Mario Kart and Sims. But sometimes when I'm playing Sims I'll starve them to death or set their house on fire. Because I can!
Back to top Go down
one of my lies
Untouchable
Untouchable
one of my lies

Male Number of posts : 321
Cool Points : 6148
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level   Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:20 am

Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 Lk7s8
Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 2iggjtu
Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 30lfprp
Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 9urvab
Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 903uo7

Fuck yeah FIRE RACE! I will use every opportunity given to share these screencaps. I wish I could meet the degenerate/genius who came up with this.
Back to top Go down
laurendelore
juicebox romeo
laurendelore

Female Number of posts : 1185
Cool Points : 6910
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level   Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:04 am

Hahahah I love it so much.
Back to top Go down
Toadvine
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Toadvine

Male Number of posts : 1167
Cool Points : 6913
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level   Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:23 am

I've done that before!!! In fact, that's the only reason I used to play sims, was to make their life so miserable that it made mine awesome in comparison...

now that I think about it, that's really sadistic...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/graham.taylor.90
Mike
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 3153
Cool Points : 7532
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level   Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:24 am

SolemnPsycho wrote:
Wow big surpirse a forum full of crazies, daredevils, anarchists, and stoners likes the idea of a little chaos. Don't get me wrong. I played that level over and over, not like I wanna shoot up an airport. But cutting loose is fun.

Twisted Evil

Not gonna speak for the rest of the forum, but please don't label me.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Tim

Male Number of posts : 4431
Cool Points : 10177
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level   Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:26 am

one of my lies wrote:
Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 Lk7s8
Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 2iggjtu
Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 30lfprp
Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 9urvab
Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 903uo7

Fuck yeah FIRE RACE! I will use every opportunity given to share these screencaps. I wish I could meet the degenerate/genius who came up with this.

This needs to be on the new page.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Timsalabimbo
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Male Number of posts : 6265
Cool Points : 10189
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level   Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:37 pm

Thank you, Tim. That was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Pants
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Pants

Male Number of posts : 3126
Cool Points : 7744
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level   Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:53 pm

Ross wrote:
I have no desire to slaughter hundreds of people in every way imaginable, steal cars, destroy millions of pounds worth of property, fuck over hookers, join gangs, deal drugs, hijack public transport, start (and end) wars, lie, cheat, or in any other way do in real life all the other things I spend hours at a time emulating on computer games.

Mine was kind of in response to Odell who said "Thats the whole point of games, to do shit theres no way you could do in real life."

I like doing things I can't do in real life too, but the whole killing airport civilians was just too close to the real thing. The way their all crawling away, just standing there, getting shot, running away, I dunno. I'll stick to my Halos or Project Gotham Racings and what nots.

(Although the rest of the campaign in COD WAS very fun.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/cavaliereternal
Johnny99
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Johnny99

Male Number of posts : 2868
Cool Points : 7811
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level   Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:19 pm

the single player was really really short. it was great, just short.
i guess they are mainly focusing on the multiplayer, which is awesome.
i feel like i beat the main mission in half the time world at war took me.
Back to top Go down
Odell

Male Number of posts : 140
Cool Points : 5440
Registration date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level   Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:40 pm

I honestly cant believe so much controversy has risen from a 2 minute part of a game.
Back to top Go down
SolemnPsycho
SolemnPsycho

Male Number of posts : 141
Cool Points : 5386
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level   Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:45 pm

No disrespect Mike just found it sorta ironic.
Back to top Go down
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ross

Male Number of posts : 4628
Cool Points : 7872
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level   Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:31 pm

Pants wrote:
Ross wrote:

Mine was kind of in response to Odell who said "Thats the whole point of games, to do shit theres no way you could do in real life."

I like doing things I can't do in real life too, but the whole killing airport civilians was just too close to the real thing. The way their all crawling away, just standing there, getting shot, running away, I dunno. I'll stick to my Halos or Project Gotham Racings and what nots.

(Although the rest of the campaign in COD WAS very fun.)

Sorry I might've come off as making an argument against your point; I'm in agreement with what you were saying and I was making a more general point but somehow managed to phrase the first sentence in such a way that it sounded like I was responding to you. Not that I wouldn't respond to your point, I just didn't realise I was involuntarily arguing against it when I wrote my post haha.

Saying that, I didn't find the airport level anything out of the ordinary really, it was exactly as I expected. I can see how it'd be shocking though, this is some of the most realistic slaughter I've seen in a game and it was no short sequence. It's not something I'd play the game just to do, but I wouldn't skip it if I started the game again.
Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Male Number of posts : 6265
Cool Points : 10189
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level   Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:47 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-11056581

Here we go again...
Back to top Go down
blake
Untouchable
Untouchable
blake

Male Number of posts : 490
Cool Points : 5685
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level   Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 pm

So the ministry of defence would like me to join the army next year, but playing modern warfare 2 is just immoral. makes perfect fucking sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level   Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2: Aiport Level
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Other :: Discussions-
Jump to: