Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is this...cool points thing?

Go down 
+4
Clint
Mark Narra
lex
inkstee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
inkstee
From Her Lips to God's Ears
inkstee

Male Number of posts : 110
Cool Points : 5570
Registration date : 2009-06-24

What is this...cool points thing? Empty
PostSubject: What is this...cool points thing?   What is this...cool points thing? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:04 pm

Hi

I'm Ryan, I'm 16, and I've loved AM! since I was in 8th grade. I've made virtually all of my friends in the Bay Area into fans, and I make sure to rep the shield shirt at most of the shows I go to.

I was browsing through the forum when I realized that underneath everyone's names were numbers for their 'Cool Points,' and their 'Reputation.' How do I get/give cool points or reputation to others? Why is my reputation at -1? These are all very pressing questions, as I have met a lot of cool people, and I want to give them points.

thanks for your help,

Ryan.
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Female Number of posts : 7833
Cool Points : 7597
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What is this...cool points thing?   What is this...cool points thing? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:49 pm

I honestly don't really even know how they work exactly. It's something that came with the upgrade to the forum, so I just said ok whatever. I think it's dependent on how many posts you have?
Back to top Go down
Mark Narra
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Mark Narra

Male Number of posts : 2332
Cool Points : 6613
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: What is this...cool points thing?   What is this...cool points thing? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:52 pm

it's not as kewL as poz/negz
Back to top Go down
http://teachyourselfitsbeautiful.com/
inkstee
inkstee

PostSubject: Re: What is this...cool points thing?   What is this...cool points thing? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:33 pm

my reputation has gone from 0 to -2 in the past ten hours.

I must be an asshole.
Back to top Go down
Clint
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Clint

Male Number of posts : 1801
Cool Points : 6768
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: What is this...cool points thing?   What is this...cool points thing? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:15 pm

Haha, YOU getting cool points?

as if.
Back to top Go down
divoz
divoz

Number of posts : 147
Cool Points : 5898
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: What is this...cool points thing?   What is this...cool points thing? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:40 pm

Your 16, and been a fan since grade 8? couldn't you have just said for 2 or 3 years?
Back to top Go down
Ana
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ana

Female Number of posts : 4576
Cool Points : 8936
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: What is this...cool points thing?   What is this...cool points thing? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:00 pm

Bluuu wrote:
Haha, YOU getting cool points?

as if.

SImmer down, Cher.
Back to top Go down
nickno
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
nickno

Male Number of posts : 1232
Cool Points : 6931
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: What is this...cool points thing?   What is this...cool points thing? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:36 pm

reputation is the number of plus or minus a person recieves. example, Dan, the resident debbie downer, has like -140 reputation points because he makes negative post. On the other hand Kyle, the resident..well Kyle, has alot of plus post so his reputation is up.

cool points is a formula that combines your reputation by your post..like the higher the reputation the more cool points you get per post.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
thumbless wonder
Kyle

Male Number of posts : 3639
Cool Points : 7444
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: What is this...cool points thing?   What is this...cool points thing? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:33 pm

nickno wrote:
reputation is the number of plus or minus a person recieves. example, Dan, the resident debbie downer, has like -140 reputation points because he makes negative post. On the other hand Kyle, the resident..well Kyle, has alot of plus post so his reputation is up.

cool points is a formula that combines your reputation by your post..like the higher the reputation the more cool points you get per post.

Poz for referencing me in a positive light of awesome.
Back to top Go down
nickno
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
nickno

Male Number of posts : 1232
Cool Points : 6931
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: What is this...cool points thing?   What is this...cool points thing? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:12 am

Kyle wrote:
nickno wrote:

poz for you for pozin me for being poz..itive
Back to top Go down
Kyle
thumbless wonder
Kyle

Male Number of posts : 3639
Cool Points : 7444
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: What is this...cool points thing?   What is this...cool points thing? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:23 am

nickno wrote:
Kyle wrote:
nickno wrote:

poz for you for pozin me for being poz..itive

poz for the good looks.
Back to top Go down
inkstee
inkstee

PostSubject: Re: What is this...cool points thing?   What is this...cool points thing? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:31 am

divoz wrote:
Your 16, and been a fan since grade 8? couldn't you have just said for 2 or 3 years?

I don't know, it really didn't cross my mind. Feels like 8th grade was a really long time ago.

I feel like if i had said 2 or 3 years, then I wouldn't be giving it justice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this...cool points thing?   What is this...cool points thing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this...cool points thing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: