Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Americans abroad!!!! An american Against Me! fan living in Europe.

Go down 
+2
RoShayShay
e6c
6 posters
AuthorMessage
e6c
Untouchable
Untouchable
e6c

Male Number of posts : 466
Cool Points : 5881
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Americans abroad!!!!  An american Against Me! fan living in Europe. Empty
PostSubject: Americans abroad!!!! An american Against Me! fan living in Europe.   Americans abroad!!!!  An american Against Me! fan living in Europe. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:15 pm

Hey everybody, I am e6c (pronounced echo six charlie, that was my call sign years ago when I was in Afghanistan). I am an american living in Germany... if you have seen Against Me! in the last two years in munich, chemnitz, holland or berlin, then you have probably seen me... I am the retard that wears a kilt too every show.

I lucked into becoming an AM! fan, when I was in Afghanistan my wife sent me a mix CD that had Avail, DKM and a few others... but then there was a band on the CD that I had never heard of... Against Me! After hearing Pints of Guinness and Walking is Still Honest, I had found my new favorite band.

So, just to fill you in a little bit more about me, here is my list of favorite bands:

Against Me!
The Gaslight Anthem
Rancid/Operation Ivy
Bob Marley
Michael Franti

Glad to meet you guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/e6c

PostSubject: Re: Americans abroad!!!! An american Against Me! fan living in Europe.   Americans abroad!!!!  An american Against Me! fan living in Europe. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:16 pm

Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
RoShayShay
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
RoShayShay

Female Number of posts : 28
Cool Points : 5884
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Americans abroad!!!! An american Against Me! fan living in Europe.   Americans abroad!!!!  An american Against Me! fan living in Europe. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:30 pm

thats really awesome man, im from philly but ive been to germany and i loved it. When i got home it was the week americans abroad came out and i pretended it was just for me lol. so yea one day i plan on being an american against me fan in europe again like yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
e6c
Untouchable
Untouchable
e6c

PostSubject: Re: Americans abroad!!!! An american Against Me! fan living in Europe.   Americans abroad!!!!  An american Against Me! fan living in Europe. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:24 pm

RoShayShay wrote:
thats really awesome man, im from philly but ive been to germany and i loved it. When i got home it was the week americans abroad came out and i pretended it was just for me lol. so yea one day i plan on being an american against me fan in europe again like yourself.

Believe me, I feel the same way... I really wish the song was about me, and I am sure that when I leave Europe I am going to use window's movie maker to do a montage of my time here to here using that song
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

Female Number of posts : 2008
Cool Points : 6007
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Americans abroad!!!! An american Against Me! fan living in Europe.   Americans abroad!!!!  An american Against Me! fan living in Europe. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:56 pm

You look really young in that picture of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ross

Male Number of posts : 4628
Cool Points : 7880
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Americans abroad!!!! An american Against Me! fan living in Europe.   Americans abroad!!!!  An american Against Me! fan living in Europe. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:31 pm

Boy genius, clearly.
Back to top Go down
e6c
Untouchable
Untouchable
e6c

PostSubject: Re: Americans abroad!!!! An american Against Me! fan living in Europe.   Americans abroad!!!!  An american Against Me! fan living in Europe. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:07 am

I know this is going to be a shock, but that is actually my daughter... shocking
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

PostSubject: Re: Americans abroad!!!! An american Against Me! fan living in Europe.   Americans abroad!!!!  An american Against Me! fan living in Europe. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 4:30 am

I know, I just thought it would be funny.

I'm trying to think of a Hitler reference to make, since you are in German, but there really aren't any that would be funny.

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
e6c
Untouchable
Untouchable
e6c

PostSubject: Re: Americans abroad!!!! An american Against Me! fan living in Europe.   Americans abroad!!!!  An american Against Me! fan living in Europe. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:53 am

arollo wrote:
I know, I just thought it would be funny.

I'm trying to think of a Hitler reference to make, since you are in German, but there really aren't any that would be funny.

Welcome to the forum!

That is quite true... you have to be an extremely horrible person for jokes about you, even 50+ years after your death, to still be considered in bad taste.

I must say I am quite glad to be on this forum. I love AM! so much, and it is good to talk to like minded people
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

PostSubject: Re: Americans abroad!!!! An american Against Me! fan living in Europe.   Americans abroad!!!!  An american Against Me! fan living in Europe. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:30 am

No, there really are some great Hitler jokes out there. It's just that I don't think I can connect your daughter to Hitler, nor would I want to. She seems nice enough, but then most babies do, and then BAM! They attack!

You say that your wife sent you a mix CD with AM! on it. How'd she come to know and love them?
Back to top Go down
e6c
Untouchable
Untouchable
e6c

PostSubject: Re: Americans abroad!!!! An american Against Me! fan living in Europe.   Americans abroad!!!!  An american Against Me! fan living in Europe. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:45 am

My wife was not a punk fan by any means, but when I was in Afghanistan she became friends with a woman named Stephanie, Stephanie is a punk fan, so she asked Stephanie to put together a CD for me... it had Hot Water Music, Avail, DKM, Rancid, a few more bands and Against Me!

Then when I got back home, a few weeks later AM! was playing in Munich, so me, my wife, Stephanie and her husband Beau all went up to see them play and we partyed like rock stars!
Back to top Go down
kropotkin
Untouchable
Untouchable
kropotkin

Male Number of posts : 357
Cool Points : 5884
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Americans abroad!!!! An american Against Me! fan living in Europe.   Americans abroad!!!!  An american Against Me! fan living in Europe. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:28 am

Hey e6c - they just played in Munich no? How was the show?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pedesx
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

PostSubject: Re: Americans abroad!!!! An american Against Me! fan living in Europe.   Americans abroad!!!!  An american Against Me! fan living in Europe. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:30 am

e6c wrote:
My wife was not a punk fan by any means, but when I was in Afghanistan she became friends with a woman named Stephanie, Stephanie is a punk fan, so she asked Stephanie to put together a CD for me... it had Hot Water Music, Avail, DKM, Rancid, a few more bands and Against Me!

Then when I got back home, a few weeks later AM! was playing in Munich, so me, my wife, Stephanie and her husband Beau all went up to see them play and we partyed like rock stars!

My wife isn't into punk either, but she loves Against Me!. It's weird.
Back to top Go down
merebel
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
merebel

Female Number of posts : 18
Cool Points : 5882
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Americans abroad!!!! An american Against Me! fan living in Europe.   Americans abroad!!!!  An american Against Me! fan living in Europe. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:16 am

We met at an AM show in Holland last year...we were talking for a little while. Where was that..At Goudvishal, Arnhem I think. So how have you been?

Greetz, TAMARA
Back to top Go down
e6c
Untouchable
Untouchable
e6c

PostSubject: Re: Americans abroad!!!! An american Against Me! fan living in Europe.   Americans abroad!!!!  An american Against Me! fan living in Europe. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:36 pm

merebel wrote:
We met at an AM show in Holland last year...we were talking for a little while. Where was that..At Goudvishal, Arnhem I think. So how have you been?

Greetz, TAMARA

Wow that is amazing... I saw your avatar and thought, I have seen that tattoo before... I did not connect it to being you!

Let's see, since I last saw you the big news is that my daughter was born... She is an amazing baby!

This is quite a small world, it is good to hear from you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Americans abroad!!!! An american Against Me! fan living in Europe.   Americans abroad!!!!  An american Against Me! fan living in Europe. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Americans abroad!!!! An american Against Me! fan living in Europe.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: