Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You all want to get to know me

Go down 
+3
Pepe
Ross
WWD4D?
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WWD4D?
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
WWD4D?

Male Number of posts : 1245
Cool Points : 6866
Registration date : 2008-04-09

You all want to get to know me Empty
PostSubject: You all want to get to know me   You all want to get to know me Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:52 am

Hi, I'm Rich from Hull, England. I'm 22 and I've not really been listening to Against Me! for that long, they were one of those bands that I never got around to listening to until my friend lent me as The Eternal Cowboy about a year ago. I'd heard bits and bobs here and there on Fat samplers and stuff but never really felt compelled to check them out. I'm making up for lost time now. I've not seen them live, although I have a ticket for their show in Sheffield next week and had one for a show in Leeds back in October but couldn't go because I was ill, thanks to double Jaeger-double absinthe. Blergh. Anyhoo, I also like football, trying to play the guitar and my X-Box 360, and kicking it with my friends. So, yeah, HI!
Back to top Go down
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ross

Male Number of posts : 4628
Cool Points : 7880
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: You all want to get to know me   You all want to get to know me Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:48 am

I'm off to the Sheffield one, although I made it to the Leeds one back in October.

You will not be disappointed Smile

If you see a bloke with a black mohawk and an SB6 "BOOM" hoodie... That'll be me.

And welcome :p
Back to top Go down
Pepe
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Pepe

Female Number of posts : 803
Cool Points : 6223
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: You all want to get to know me   You all want to get to know me Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:06 am

WWD4D? wrote:
thanks to double Jaeger-double absinthe. !

*vomit*. nice username though! duh nuhnuh duh nuhnuh duh nuhnuhnuh D! FOUR!

Hull, eh? I don't suppose you ever knew a guy called Kirk Burton? He's from Hull but lived in Aberdeen for the last few years, he plays in a band with my boyfriend now. I wouldn't ask normally but from his stories it sounds like he knows everyone in Hull. He used to put on shows I think.

Oh yeah and welcome, haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peperawkls
BettyOakes
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
BettyOakes

Female Number of posts : 823
Cool Points : 5961
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: You all want to get to know me   You all want to get to know me Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 4:21 pm

bits and bobs you are so british.
i hate that you guys get leeds its always a phenomenal lineup.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/oneislonelywhenucantcount
Gary - IRL
DEAR SHITHEAD!
Gary - IRL

Male Number of posts : 108
Cool Points : 5898
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: You all want to get to know me   You all want to get to know me Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:27 pm

WWD4D? wrote:
Hi, I'm Rich from Hull, England. I'm 22 and I've not really been listening to Against Me! for that long, they were one of those bands that I never got around to listening to until my friend lent me as The Eternal Cowboy about a year ago. I'd heard bits and bobs here and there on Fat samplers and stuff but never really felt compelled to check them out. I'm making up for lost time now. I've not seen them live, although I have a ticket for their show in Sheffield next week and had one for a show in Leeds back in October but couldn't go because I was ill, thanks to double Jaeger-double absinthe. Blergh. Anyhoo, I also like football, trying to play the guitar and my X-Box 360, and kicking it with my friends. So, yeah, HI!

now by football you mean like New York Giants Super Bowl Winner football right??? lol

welcome to the forum dude (there seems to be quite a few people from Europe on here)
Back to top Go down
I Hate Winnipeg
From Her Lips to God's Ears
From Her Lips to God's Ears
I Hate Winnipeg

Male Number of posts : 166
Cool Points : 5884
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: You all want to get to know me   You all want to get to know me Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:51 pm

you like D4, eh? they are quite incredible :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mybakuyaku
WWD4D?
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
WWD4D?

Male Number of posts : 1245
Cool Points : 6866
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: You all want to get to know me   You all want to get to know me Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:16 pm

Who doesn't like D4? Anyone who says they don't hasn't heard them. And as for Pepe's question, sorry, I don't know anyone called Kirk Burton. I knew a guy called Kirk at school but I don't think that it'd be the same person, what with them having different surnames. That and the fact that the Kirk i knew was a tool.
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

Female Number of posts : 2008
Cool Points : 6007
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: You all want to get to know me   You all want to get to know me Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:59 pm

Absinthe is always a bad idea. I once had some, and I think I travelled back in time and accidentally killed Lincoln.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You all want to get to know me   You all want to get to know me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You all want to get to know me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: