Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wait a minute....this isn't NAMBLA!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
black_flags_raised_high
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Number of posts : 11
Cool Points : 5889
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Wait a minute....this isn't NAMBLA! Empty
PostSubject: Wait a minute....this isn't NAMBLA!   Wait a minute....this isn't NAMBLA! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:13 am

Sad, so sad when you have to sound like a sick fuck just to make a relatively interesting introduction title.

My name is John, I'm 16 and live in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Clearwater, specifically. Filled with Scientologists, old people, cops, you know, all the undesirables who will eventually be purged. (another joke, don't take it seriously Surprised)

I like modern rock of all kinds. I'm into mainstream bands like Anti-Flag, Rise Against, and Against Me!, and less mainstream bands like Strike Anywhere, Leftover Crack, and the like.

I really love to argue. Lots of fun. My political views are pretty radical. I'm philisophically an anarchist, in practice though, I just live my life. I'm a vegetarian, though not the in-your-face kind. Honestly, your lifestyle choice is none of my business, and I think it's sad when issues like animal rights divide otherwise united radicals who could have worked for another good cause.

That's all I'll say for now. I'll be around.
Back to top Go down
AdamLikesMusic
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!

Male Number of posts : 530
Cool Points : 6072
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Wait a minute....this isn't NAMBLA!   Wait a minute....this isn't NAMBLA! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:17 am

Was the first line edited in by someone else, or did you call yourself a sick fuck?
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

Female Number of posts : 2008
Cool Points : 6007
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Wait a minute....this isn't NAMBLA!   Wait a minute....this isn't NAMBLA! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:30 am

Hey, I lived in Tampa. But I actually lived in Tampa, near the USF campus. I used to hang out in Clearwater sometimes. Never by choice, mind you.

I get really, really excited when I meet anyone else from Florida. I don't know why, I hated Florida, and I continue to hate it.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ross

Male Number of posts : 4628
Cool Points : 7880
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Wait a minute....this isn't NAMBLA!   Wait a minute....this isn't NAMBLA! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:55 am

Buenos dias.
Back to top Go down
black_flags_raised_high
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

PostSubject: Re: Wait a minute....this isn't NAMBLA!   Wait a minute....this isn't NAMBLA! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:58 am

AdamLikesMusic wrote:
Was the first line edited in by someone else, or did you call yourself a sick fuck?

I said I sounded like a sick fuck, making fun of the fact that all introduction titles sound boringly similar.
Back to top Go down
black_flags_raised_high
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

PostSubject: Re: Wait a minute....this isn't NAMBLA!   Wait a minute....this isn't NAMBLA! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:02 pm

arollo wrote:
Hey, I lived in Tampa. But I actually lived in Tampa, near the USF campus. I used to hang out in Clearwater sometimes. Never by choice, mind you.

I get really, really excited when I meet anyone else from Florida. I don't know why, I hated Florida, and I continue to hate it.

Welcome.

I'm alright with where I'm living, though I do travel quite a bit. I'll probably stay here to live since I can have my parents' house, which is already payed off and has a low insurance rate and zero flood risk. But traveling is definitely one of the things that can improve life. I could easily spend a few months in California or a year in Europe.
Back to top Go down
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ross

Male Number of posts : 4628
Cool Points : 7880
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Wait a minute....this isn't NAMBLA!   Wait a minute....this isn't NAMBLA! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:32 pm

Indeed, Europe is the metaphorical tits! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wait a minute....this isn't NAMBLA!   Wait a minute....this isn't NAMBLA! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wait a minute....this isn't NAMBLA!
Page 1 of 1