Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can anyone else see these lame header bar things?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Female Number of posts : 7833
Cool Points : 7589
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Can anyone else see these lame header bar things? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone else see these lame header bar things?   Can anyone else see these lame header bar things? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:28 pm

On the front page...they weren't there before and they're really ugly.
Back to top Go down
drumma
Punk rock mum!
Punk rock mum!
drumma

Female Number of posts : 1000
Cool Points : 5802
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone else see these lame header bar things?   Can anyone else see these lame header bar things? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:30 pm

If you are talking about big words in place of the icons, I've seen them before - but it was like a timing issue or something, 'cause they eventually evolved into the right things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone else see these lame header bar things?   Can anyone else see these lame header bar things? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:31 pm

lex wrote:
On the front page...they weren't there before and they're really ugly.

I think I know what you mean, and yeah I see them. I also see a bunch of Google ads?
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone else see these lame header bar things?   Can anyone else see these lame header bar things? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:32 pm

I think we're talking about two different things drumma. Click Portal and theres like seperating bars for each section that I hadn't seen before, and they're pretty ugly lookin. The ads should only show up for guests, I think I have to buy more time on that so I'll do it when I get home this evening.
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone else see these lame header bar things?   Can anyone else see these lame header bar things? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:37 pm

Nevermind, I can do it from here. I still don't like these bars.
Back to top Go down
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ross

Male Number of posts : 4628
Cool Points : 7872
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone else see these lame header bar things?   Can anyone else see these lame header bar things? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:42 pm

Yeah those bars are pretty mingin', although I never use the portal page anyway.

Lauren: I forget the internet still has adverts when I picked up Firefox and the adblock plugin. Best thing ever.
Back to top Go down
scarlett
narra's iGirl
scarlett

Female Number of posts : 833
Cool Points : 5797
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone else see these lame header bar things?   Can anyone else see these lame header bar things? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:43 pm

Ross wrote:
Yeah those bars are pretty mingin', although I never use the portal page anyway.

Lauren: I forget the internet still has adverts when I picked up Firefox and the adblock plugin. Best thing ever.

Maybe I have that plugin thingy, cuz I don't see no ads...
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone else see these lame header bar things?   Can anyone else see these lame header bar things? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:44 pm

Well I just fixed the ads so they should be gone. The bars may have to stay, even if they are 'mingin'. I'll ask some smart internet guy.
Back to top Go down
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ross

Male Number of posts : 4628
Cool Points : 7872
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone else see these lame header bar things?   Can anyone else see these lame header bar things? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:55 pm

Mingin' is a great word, you just don't feel it yet :p
Back to top Go down
drumma
Punk rock mum!
Punk rock mum!
drumma

Female Number of posts : 1000
Cool Points : 5802
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone else see these lame header bar things?   Can anyone else see these lame header bar things? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:00 pm

lex wrote:
I think we're talking about two different things drumma. Click Portal and theres like seperating bars for each section that I hadn't seen before, and they're pretty ugly lookin. The ads should only show up for guests, I think I have to buy more time on that so I'll do it when I get home this evening.

Sorry for the confusion. It looked fine to me, but I don't normally use the portal since I have a bookmark that pops me directly to the "new messages since last login" screen... yeah I admit to being lazy.
Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Male Number of posts : 6265
Cool Points : 10189
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone else see these lame header bar things?   Can anyone else see these lame header bar things? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:45 am

Ross wrote:
I forget the internet still has adverts when I picked up Firefox and the adblock plugin. Best thing ever.

Firefox > All
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone else see these lame header bar things?   Can anyone else see these lame header bar things? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can anyone else see these lame header bar things?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: The Board :: Forum Updates-
Jump to: