Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians

Go down 
+8
JoshRaymond
abstract illusion
aussiethug
Mike
drumma
Ross
Daggar Slade
ReadyForTheFuture
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ReadyForTheFuture
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Male Number of posts : 5
Cool Points : 5660
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians Empty
PostSubject: Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians   Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:10 am

Hey all! I'm Ryan, 28yr old male who enjoys against me! amongst other things.
Well now i'm introduced, can i go now? Wink I'm old and all these buttons and tabs and icons are startin to creep me out.

Peace- sunny
Back to top Go down
Daggar Slade
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Daggar Slade

Male Number of posts : 2827
Cool Points : 7800
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians   Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:20 am

Welcome to the forum!!!
You will find many interesting people here, but watch out for JoshRaymond.

Wow... I just imagined a board gamed titled "Connect-A-Cunt"...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/daggar_slade
ReadyForTheFuture
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians   Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:27 am

Thanks for the welcome Daggar. I'm always on the look out for unsavory characters, thanks for the tip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians   Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:29 am

HELLO RYAN!
Back to top Go down
Daggar Slade
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Daggar Slade

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians   Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:44 am

lauren wrote:
HELLO RYAN!

Your representation of your excitement through all caps makes me smile!
I like seeing new faces (I guess the forum equivalent of a face would be an avatar...so new avatars) on the foru, cause this place is da bomb.
Back to top Go down
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ross

Male Number of posts : 4628
Cool Points : 7880
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians   Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:33 am

JoshRaymond isn't savoury, he's sweet as a nut.
Back to top Go down
drumma
Punk rock mum!
Punk rock mum!
drumma

Female Number of posts : 1000
Cool Points : 5810
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians   Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:38 am

Ross wrote:
JoshRaymond isn't savoury, he's sweet as a nut.

Well, you got the "nut" part right.
Welcome aboard, Ryan! What was the last AM! show you went to?
Back to top Go down
Daggar Slade
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Daggar Slade

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians   Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:39 am

Ross wrote:
JoshRaymond is savoury, he's'nt sweet as a nut.

That's right I double-contractionized he and isn't. That's how Texas do!
Back to top Go down
Mike
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 3153
Cool Points : 7540
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians   Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:29 am

Oi!
Back to top Go down
aussiethug
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
aussiethug

Male Number of posts : 692
Cool Points : 5902
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians   Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:43 am

g'day
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
abstract illusion
Untouchable
Untouchable
abstract illusion

Male Number of posts : 495
Cool Points : 5861
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians   Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:01 pm

hallo
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JoshRaymond

Male Number of posts : 6478
Cool Points : 8961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians   Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:23 pm

welcome dude, watch out for lex, lauren, and the god damn aussie
Back to top Go down
NJVadala
Untouchable
Untouchable
NJVadala

Male Number of posts : 410
Cool Points : 5695
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians   Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:35 pm

Welcome!

And don't watch out for anyone, we're all cool
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Female Number of posts : 7833
Cool Points : 7597
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians   Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:59 pm

Welcome, no need to watch out for me.
Back to top Go down
ReadyForTheFuture
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians   Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:35 pm

Thanks all for the kind words, glad to be aboard mateys.
Back to top Go down
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ross

Male Number of posts : 4628
Cool Points : 7880
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians   Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:42 pm

Daggar Slade wrote:
Ross wrote:
JoshRaymond is savoury, he's'nt sweet as a nut.

That's right I double-contractionized he and isn't. That's how Texas do!

Haha, I love doing that.

I'd've done it then, but I didn't've the words for it ;D
Back to top Go down
Daggar Slade
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Daggar Slade

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians   Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:02 pm

Ross wrote:
I'd've done it then, but I didn't've the words for it ;D

Win.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ana

Female Number of posts : 4576
Cool Points : 8936
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians   Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:19 am

Hello, no you may not leave now!
Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Male Number of posts : 6265
Cool Points : 10197
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians   Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:44 pm

Oi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians   Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings From Connect-A-Cunt/Connecticut/Another State with an Indian Name But No Indians
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: