Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Second Life

Go down 
+2
NJVadala
Ross
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ross

Male Number of posts : 4628
Cool Points : 7880
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Second Life Empty
PostSubject: Second Life   Second Life Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:23 am

So I downloaded this yesterday after hearing so so so much about it... Yes, I know I'm about 2 years late for the party, but shush.

Anyway... LOL. It's probably the most hilarious crock of shit I've ever been involved in recently. It really displayed how sex obsessed we are as a society - as far as I can see, pretty much most of the game is just really badly animated sex and just other generic shit like that, computer generated prostitutes, sex cinemas...

I mean, I was on for about 4 hours last night trying to find out what the hell is up with this shit and literally EVERYWHERE YOU GO it's just all about sex! For a "game" with such a reputation you'd think there was more to it. Is developed society really this unhappy with the reality that it's turning to recreating sex in games as an outlet for emotions & real feeling? There seems to be no sense to it. Yes, you *can* do whatever you want, but why is everyone picking something like sex over all the other possibilities? I think it's a sad state of affairs when everyone is this damn obsessed with getting laid. All these stories in the media about people running full businesses, gigs, political things etc in there... Seems like that's in a minority by a long long long way.

Saying that, I haven't laughed so hard in years as when I realised there were shops dedicated (and found, and admittedly browsed) to selling penises and vaginas for your characters.

Anyway, brief rant over.

So yeah, if anyone wants to meet for sex or something, call me.
Back to top Go down
NJVadala
Untouchable
Untouchable
NJVadala

Male Number of posts : 410
Cool Points : 5695
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Second Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Life   Second Life Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:43 pm

Yea SL is pretty much bullshit to me, I had it on my laptop for like 3 hours once and then got rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Pants
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Pants

Male Number of posts : 3126
Cool Points : 7752
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Second Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Life   Second Life Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:19 pm

I like my first life. Smile

(Or at least as far as I know this is my first life.... O_o)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/cavaliereternal

Second Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Life   Second Life Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:48 pm

Hahah, I've played that on my friend's computer before. I did not understand that shit at all. I think I flew around for awhile and then random people were coming up and talking at me, it was super weird and awkward.
Back to top Go down
Caityscreamsout
From Her Lips to God's Ears
Caityscreamsout

Female Number of posts : 226
Cool Points : 5682
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Second Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Life   Second Life Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:02 pm

I heard that game is a problem with preteens and is getting younger kids exposed to really inappropriate web socializing.

Like this one 11 year old girl had had cybersex with her computer bf like everyday and her parents didn't know until she was asking for a plane ticket to go and meet him. That's so fucking dangerous.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/caityfiasco
Mark Narra
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Mark Narra

Male Number of posts : 2332
Cool Points : 6613
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Second Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Life   Second Life Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:07 pm

there was this kid in my college who played it and asked my roommate and i to design some "clothes" or something. you make real money and shit. we ended up racking in some serious beer money from doing it. probably about $700 over a period of 6 months.

so i'm all for second life, bros.
Back to top Go down
http://teachyourselfitsbeautiful.com/
Daggar Slade
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Daggar Slade

Male Number of posts : 2827
Cool Points : 7800
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Second Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Life   Second Life Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:09 pm

Mark Narra wrote:
$700.
I'm down. That's all you need to say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/daggar_slade
Caityscreamsout
Caityscreamsout

Female Number of posts : 226
Cool Points : 5682
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Second Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Life   Second Life Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:46 pm

If no one tells me there are underage children becoming socially retarded because of this game, I will totally bank on other people's need for communal acceptance.

SIGN ME UP!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/caityfiasco
Sponsored content

Second Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Life   Second Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Other :: Spam-
Jump to: