Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

........HOWDY;

Go down 
+8
abstract illusion
hastekilledcreativity
Raccoon
JAPSoccer13
JoshRaymond
Mike
hectorinho
Caityscreamsout
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Caityscreamsout
From Her Lips to God's Ears
Caityscreamsout

Female Number of posts : 226
Cool Points : 5682
Registration date : 2008-11-06

........HOWDY; Empty
PostSubject: ........HOWDY;   ........HOWDY; Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:31 pm

Hello Hello Against Me! Forum!!!!

The name is Cait!

so get this; Against Me! is my favorite band to ever exist on this earthly plain (can I get an Amen-ah?)
yet I havent registered to the forum until today!

(i've just lurked some until I found out how awesome it was and how secret-memberly it could reward my devout Against Me worship)

I'm from Cleveland, Ohio (I know Jason, or "clevo" as he calls himself)
I like playing soccer and love snowboarding, languages, ancient cultures, tattoos, Lake Erie (no matter how god damn polluted it may be), buddhist thought, hardcore tea parties circulating around intense political discussion, rollercoaster riding and climbing things like Bear Grylls.

I'm thrilled to meet a bunch of AM! geeks such as myself.

A-Thank You
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/caityfiasco

........HOWDY; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ........HOWDY;   ........HOWDY; Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:42 pm

Welcome Cait! Smile Tea parties sound like a lot of fun, I love tea.
Back to top Go down
hectorinho
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
hectorinho

Male Number of posts : 1050
Cool Points : 6387
Registration date : 2008-09-30

........HOWDY; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ........HOWDY;   ........HOWDY; Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:03 pm

welcome =)
Back to top Go down
Mike
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 3153
Cool Points : 7540
Registration date : 2008-04-26

........HOWDY; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ........HOWDY;   ........HOWDY; Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:38 pm

Oi!
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JoshRaymond

Male Number of posts : 6478
Cool Points : 8961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

........HOWDY; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ........HOWDY;   ........HOWDY; Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:44 pm

welcome to the end of your life
Back to top Go down
JAPSoccer13
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JAPSoccer13

Female Number of posts : 2125
Cool Points : 5990
Registration date : 2008-01-20

........HOWDY; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ........HOWDY;   ........HOWDY; Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:01 pm

Hello!!!
Back to top Go down
http://jordanparrish.tumblr.com
Raccoon
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Raccoon

Male Number of posts : 1538
Cool Points : 6683
Registration date : 2008-08-17

........HOWDY; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ........HOWDY;   ........HOWDY; Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:18 pm

You're stuck here, I really hope that you realize that as quickly as possible.

This is your new home.
Back to top Go down
hastekilledcreativity
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
hastekilledcreativity

Female Number of posts : 1335
Cool Points : 6020
Registration date : 2008-09-15

........HOWDY; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ........HOWDY;   ........HOWDY; Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:17 am

I like climbing things too. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
abstract illusion
Untouchable
Untouchable
abstract illusion

Male Number of posts : 495
Cool Points : 5861
Registration date : 2008-09-08

........HOWDY; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ........HOWDY;   ........HOWDY; Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:21 am

Quote :
buddhist thought

i like that!

so i like you!

welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
clevo
Borne on the FM Waves
Borne on the FM Waves
clevo

Male Number of posts : 68
Cool Points : 5698
Registration date : 2008-10-27

........HOWDY; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ........HOWDY;   ........HOWDY; Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:38 am

i can totally see you spending way more time here than is healthy
Back to top Go down
Caityscreamsout
Caityscreamsout

Female Number of posts : 226
Cool Points : 5682
Registration date : 2008-11-06

........HOWDY; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ........HOWDY;   ........HOWDY; Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:51 am

YOU GUYS RIP MY FACE OFF!
yay for random responses of kindness!

OH MY CHRIST
I'm already losing it with the addictive qualities of this forum tho...

I'm slipping into an alternate reality...
and its my first dayyyyy

CANT. STOP. POSTING.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/caityfiasco
Daggar Slade
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Daggar Slade

Male Number of posts : 2827
Cool Points : 7800
Registration date : 2008-07-11

........HOWDY; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ........HOWDY;   ........HOWDY; Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:40 am

That's what this forum does. Lex and Lauren know the ingredients that can control your life. This is a huge plan they have.
(cut to a camp fire, few people surrounding it)
It's even been rumored that they have created some of the accounts and identities on the forum to create unique characters that attract and even consume lurkers. Good examples of these fictional characters are JoshRaymond, Bluuu, Mark Narra, Clockwork Robot, aussiethug, Suck It Trebek, and dandangoose, among MANY others.
Some extremists have enen claimed that Lex and Lauren have even metaphysically transcended to a higher realm, where they created the world that AM! fans know. These extremists say that they created the members of AM! using Playdoh, and using their majestic powers, they brought them to life. They gave them history and knowledge and the ability to connect to people everywhere. Lex and Lauren worked together and built this realm to unite people for the greater good, to spread their welath and enjoyment of life.
The AM! forum can be a scary place, so legend says. It's even been said that the AM! forum is behind the hook that's left on the car handle in that oh-so frightening ghost tale. We'll never know.
(slowly pan from the fire and the campers to the silhouetted mountains, fade to black, roll credits)
This has been a short film from Daggar Slade Hefter. Thank you for reading and enjoy the forum, it's wonderful! And I completely agre with you about the addictive qualities of the forum.

Enjoy the forum, Cait!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/daggar_slade
JAPSoccer13
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JAPSoccer13

Female Number of posts : 2125
Cool Points : 5990
Registration date : 2008-01-20

........HOWDY; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ........HOWDY;   ........HOWDY; Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:28 am

Daggar Slade wrote:
That's what this forum does. Lex and Lauren know the ingredients that can control your life. This is a huge plan they have.
It's even been rumored that they have created some of the accounts and identities on the forum to create unique characters that attract and even consume lurkers. Good examples of these fictional characters are JoshRaymond, Bluuu, Mark Narra, Clockwork Robot, aussiethug, Suck It Trebek, and dandangoose, among MANY others.
Some extremists have enen claimed that Lex and Lauren have even metaphysically transcended to a higher realm, where they created the world that AM! fans know. These extremists say that they created the members of AM! using Playdoh, and using their majestic powers, they brought them to life. They gave them history and knowledge and the ability to connect to people everywhere. Lex and Lauren worked together and built this realm to unite people for the greater good, to spread their welath and enjoyment of life.
The AM! forum can be a scary place, so legend says. It's even been said that the AM! forum is behind the hook that's left on the car handle in that oh-so frightening ghost tale. We'll never know.
(slowly pan from the fire and the campers to the silhouetted mountains, fade to black, roll credits)
This has been a short film from Daggar Slade Hefter. Thank you for reading and enjoy the forum, it's wonderful! And I completely agre with you about the addictive qualities of the forum.

Enjoy the forum, Cait!

This should win the contest. ha.
Back to top Go down
http://jordanparrish.tumblr.com

........HOWDY; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ........HOWDY;   ........HOWDY; Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:35 pm

Daggar Slade wrote:

Enjoy the forum, Cait!

God damn you for figuring us out. Sad Although, I would never pretend to be Josh Raymond. You can't fake those kind of frighteningly Texan qualities..
Back to top Go down
Daggar Slade
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Daggar Slade

Male Number of posts : 2827
Cool Points : 7800
Registration date : 2008-07-11

........HOWDY; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ........HOWDY;   ........HOWDY; Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:42 am

lauren wrote:
God damn you for figuring us out. Sad Although, I would never pretend to be Josh Raymond. You can't fake those kind of frighteningly Texan qualities..

That is true. He definitely represents Texas well. Hah.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/daggar_slade
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Male Number of posts : 6265
Cool Points : 10197
Registration date : 2008-07-20

........HOWDY; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ........HOWDY;   ........HOWDY; Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:00 am

Oi!
Back to top Go down
Ana
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ana

Female Number of posts : 4576
Cool Points : 8936
Registration date : 2008-04-10

........HOWDY; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ........HOWDY;   ........HOWDY; Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:47 am

Hello hello. I like soccer toooo. Favorite league?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

........HOWDY; Empty
PostSubject: Re: ........HOWDY;   ........HOWDY; Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

........HOWDY;
Page 1 of 1