Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mailling out stickers

Go down 
+19
godisdead
AgainstTav!
drumma
Pants
Ross
Armageddon
allornothing
JAPSoccer13
Daggar Slade
meghan
big A little a
darthdudeguy4
impact
Johnny99
billy pilgrim
iloveyourmom
JoshRaymond
scarlett
lex
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Female Number of posts : 7833
Cool Points : 7587
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Mailling out stickers Empty
PostSubject: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:49 pm

Alright, so the stickers should be at my house this coming Monday. So, if you'd like some then please PM me with your address so I can get them shipped out soon. If you don't want to give me your address, I don't really know what to say ..since that's really the only way of me getting them to you. Unless you live in California, then I could probably meet you at a show and give them to you. Just let me know if you're going to any shows in CA in the near future (I'll most likely be there, if you have good taste in music...just kidding). That helps save on shipping so I'd really appreciate it!

If my message box fills up, just wait a little bit and try sending it again. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:51 pm

Go California. I'll be sending stickers to Sye in Scotland so she can make it even prettier over there.
Back to top Go down
scarlett
narra's iGirl
scarlett

Female Number of posts : 833
Cool Points : 5795
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:52 pm

THIS IS WAR
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:54 pm

I'd just like to announce publicly that I will be sending out JoshRaymonds stickers last.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JoshRaymond

Male Number of posts : 6478
Cool Points : 8951
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:55 pm

ouch , dont put any cali anthrax on them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:56 pm

lex wrote:
I'd just like to announce publicly that I will be sending out JoshRaymonds stickers last.

Maybe they can ~magically disappear~ on the way to Texas.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JoshRaymond

Male Number of posts : 6478
Cool Points : 8951
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:58 pm

maybe cali will sink..tomorrow
Back to top Go down
iloveyourmom
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
iloveyourmom

Male Number of posts : 827
Cool Points : 6330
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:45 pm

Bring stickers for me to pomona and/or hollywood..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:46 pm

We will have a stash with us.
Back to top Go down
iloveyourmom
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
iloveyourmom

PostSubject: Re: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:03 pm

This is so going to suck for me. I gotta drive to pomona, then back to the i.e. sleep a few hours, drive to Hollywood, drive home, sleep a few hours, then drive to San diego.. I'm actually considering sleeping in my truck in a parkinglot in LA somewhere for a few days.. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:09 pm

Haha, that's why Lex and I are just getting a hotel that's not too far from all of it. We're just staying in a shady hotel with cockroaches in the bed, it's all good.
Back to top Go down
iloveyourmom
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
iloveyourmom

PostSubject: Re: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:19 pm

I kind of spent too much money on tickets / room / beer for the AM! show on the 28th and it never dawned on me that the three consecutive revival shows were going to = me driving all over hell and back in socal for like 10 hours.. I would so sleep in my truck if one of my friends was with me too but alone in a truck in LA or pomona without hobo-stab insurance.. That's just asking for trouble.. =P

I swear, if it was any other bands/artists I would say screw it and just hit pomona and SD but it Gable acoustic! There's just no way I can't..
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:21 pm

Pomona is like an hour away from Hemet you little whiner! wah wah. The hotel I booked actually isn't close to the venues at all, it's like 35 minutes to Pomona and 30 to Hollywood. Oh well. I was soo sick of looking at hotels, I just booked the first one that didn't say prostitutes would be knocking at my door.
Back to top Go down
iloveyourmom
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
iloveyourmom

PostSubject: Re: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:25 pm

My week, Hemet to Temecula, to idlewild, to ontario, to LA, to Moreno Valley, to hemet, to idlewild, to hemet, to temecula, to hemet, to pomona, to hemet, to Hollywood, to hemet, to ontario, to hemet, to idlewild, to hemet, to SD, to hemet /die.. That's a fucking lot of driving.. I'm going to need lots of caffine! =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:27 pm

Psh, I've seen worse weeks than that. :p
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:31 pm

Never take Lauren on a road trip with you, she falls asleep and then wakes up and complains that it's too cold, because I have to blast the AC to keep my eyes open. I'm never letting her live that down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:33 pm

What, I was fucking freezing to death! I remember we FINALLY got home after driving for like four hours and I had left a wet towel on your bed so we couldn't even get warm, hahaha.. I'm such a bad friend.
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:34 pm

I don't know why you didn't shut the AC vent? That seems like it could have helped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:37 pm

I was too tired to understand what was going on, I remember waking up in my sleep and talking about how hilarious some Anti-Flag song was and then falling back asleep again. But anyway my point is that Ray shouldn't let shitty road trips bring him down, the crappy moments end up being the most fun!
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:39 pm

Yea, there was some part at the end of the song where he was like TAKE THAT YOU CHRISTIANS! And you were like hehe and then just went back to sleep. You might have thrown in an 'I'm cold' too.
Back to top Go down
billy pilgrim
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
billy pilgrim

Female Number of posts : 1845
Cool Points : 6084

PostSubject: Re: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:40 pm

lex wrote:
Pomona is like an hour away from Hemet you little whiner! wah wah. The hotel I booked actually isn't close to the venues at all, it's like 35 minutes to Pomona and 30 to Hollywood. Oh well. I was soo sick of looking at hotels, I just booked the first one that didn't say prostitutes would be knocking at my door.

At first I thought you called him a wiener. It was pretty funny inside my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:41 pm

Ahaha, well that would fit too.
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:41 pm

billy pilgrim wrote:
lex wrote:

At first I thought you called him a wiener. It was pretty funny inside my head.

I actually typed out weiner at first, it made me laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:42 pm

wiener wiener wiener!
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:46 pm

Lauren is so mature, I wanna be like her when I grow up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mailling out stickers   Mailling out stickers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mailling out stickers
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next