Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pixburgh PA!..oh and my name is Ian...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deepinmyheartlivesanarchy
From Her Lips to God's Ears
From Her Lips to God's Ears
deepinmyheartlivesanarchy

Male Number of posts : 218
Cool Points : 5769
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Pixburgh PA!..oh and my name is Ian... Empty
PostSubject: Pixburgh PA!..oh and my name is Ian...   Pixburgh PA!..oh and my name is Ian... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:18 am

I go to art college in downtown Pittsburgh PA

I'm a 20 year old white kid whom doesn't know his ethnicity because both of his parents were adopted.

My best friend, who is a Dominican, got kicked out of college because he failed transitional math 3x's...but YOU try learning Algebra while not listening/speaking in your original language.

That friend and I play guitar together, but not lately since he got terminated from school, and hes living 5 hours away east of me.

I enjoyed playing open mic nights with my Dominican Friend and the one show we played at Games 'N' at on the South-side. We opened up for alot of different great local bands ranging from crustpunk/punk/punkrock/metalhxc and onecrust punk band from Florida named Decom. Playing that show with our own 5 songs and 1 johnny thunders ballad was the was an indescribable feeling. Not to sound pretentious but i thought we had a different sound we brought to the table and I don't think the 25 some people that didnt come to see us but watched/listened anyways, expected to hear a simple rock'n'roll with a speed latin rhythmichord sound.

I don't think all change is good; Zeal without wisdom can be very detrimental, and yes things always can get worse. But I am a firm believer in necessary change.

I don't believe Knowledge and Wisdom are the same.

I'm voting this election for the first time.... It will be the first time that I am voting presidential candidate. Ive come to realize campaigning and conventions are cut-throat.

Two homeless men sat down and listened to me playing guitar outside my apt last night I played for them for about 10 minutes. Then they went on and on about how I need to vote for Barack Obama. One man had just turned 70 and the other one just got out of jail he was only 28. When they had finished talking to me they went to go sleep under the bridge that night.

I still don't know who I am going to vote for yet. I think democrat and republican are just names. Its kind of like choosing the lesser of two poisons.

I don't like Bush. I don't know what kind of person he is in his personal life, but he cannot lead.
I know hes been married a long time and loves his wife.
The president is never really on vacation he has to have one of the hardest jobs in the world.
I think necessary change is applicable after the chaotic 8 year bush legacy .

on a lighter note..

you can't spell lesbian without Ian!

I like alot of different music...and of course i like the sound that comes out of the 4 piece known as against me!

If you feel ask any question and i shall answer
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/noindeede
JoshRaymond
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JoshRaymond

Male Number of posts : 6478
Cool Points : 8961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Pixburgh PA!..oh and my name is Ian...   Pixburgh PA!..oh and my name is Ian... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:44 am

i would like to hear some music from you and your friend, welcome
Back to top Go down
JAPSoccer13
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JAPSoccer13

Female Number of posts : 2125
Cool Points : 5990
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Pixburgh PA!..oh and my name is Ian...   Pixburgh PA!..oh and my name is Ian... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:15 pm

Well hello Ian.
you should really post some of your music on here, i would also lke to hear it.
Back to top Go down
http://jordanparrish.tumblr.com
Shawn!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Shawn!

Male Number of posts : 1007
Cool Points : 5945
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Pixburgh PA!..oh and my name is Ian...   Pixburgh PA!..oh and my name is Ian... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:24 pm

ZOMG
We should meet each other sometime:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pixburgh PA!..oh and my name is Ian...   Pixburgh PA!..oh and my name is Ian... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pixburgh PA!..oh and my name is Ian...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: