Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you..

Go down 
+4
iloveyourmom
AM!ShitSTroll
lex
impact
8 posters
AuthorMessage
impact
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
impact

Male Number of posts : 1243
Cool Points : 6059
Registration date : 2008-03-07

My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you.. Empty
PostSubject: My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you..   My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:50 am

Hello, I am new to this forum (which is pretty obvious).. anyways,
I was a member for the Original Against ME! message board way back in early 2000, and then again in 2003 when their website got remodeled. This place seems pretty cool so far, and i look forward to chatting with all of you fine folks.

- Daniel
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Female Number of posts : 7833
Cool Points : 7597
Registration date : 2008-01-17

My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you..   My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:45 am

That's the longest topic title I've ever seen. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
AM!ShitSTroll
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
AM!ShitSTroll

Male Number of posts : 516
Cool Points : 5934
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you..   My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:59 am

haha how pretentous of a thread...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sporadicballard
iloveyourmom
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
iloveyourmom

Male Number of posts : 827
Cool Points : 6340
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you..   My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 12:36 pm

No kidding.. I never thought I could love and hate somebody so much after reading just one post..
Back to top Go down
Patron
Untouchable
Untouchable
Patron

Male Number of posts : 366
Cool Points : 5929
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you..   My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 12:52 pm

iloveyourmom wrote:
No kidding.. I never thought I could love and hate somebody so much after reading just one post..

You learn to love it.
Back to top Go down
Sam Jones!
Untouchable
Untouchable
Sam Jones!

Female Number of posts : 375
Cool Points : 5967

PostSubject: Re: My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you..   My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 1:37 pm

yeah i remember it too but at that point i never was into internet chatting then they got rid of it right around the time i came into my chatting prime :/
Back to top Go down
impact
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
impact

PostSubject: Re: My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you..   My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:37 pm

yeah it sucks.
the reason why they got rid of it was because of Tom.
he emailed the site admin, and told him to take it down because there was way too much criticism and shit talking.
Back to top Go down
AdamLikesMusic
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!

Male Number of posts : 530
Cool Points : 6072

PostSubject: Re: My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you..   My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 5:20 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you..   My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:13 pm

Yea so you better not shit talk here, I don't want Tom emailing me.
Back to top Go down
iloveyourmom
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
iloveyourmom

PostSubject: Re: My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you..   My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:45 pm

lex wrote:
Yea so you better not shit talk here, I don't want Tom emailing me.

You liar! You totally want Tom emailing you.. You just don't want him to ask you to take down the forums. lol...
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you..   My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:51 pm

Touché.
Back to top Go down
iloveyourmom
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
iloveyourmom

PostSubject: Re: My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you..   My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:54 pm

You've got no idea how happy the accent on the e made me!

<-- Easily amused?
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you..   My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:56 pm

Dude. I even looked up on Google how to make e's with accents on them. I don't half ass things.
Back to top Go down
impact
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
impact

PostSubject: Re: My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you..   My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:54 am

lex wrote:
Dude. I even looked up on Google how to make e's with accents on them. I don't half ass things.
character map !..

anyways, are you the main admin here? are you running the site.. ?
i
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you..   My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:55 am

Yup, that's me.
Back to top Go down
impact
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
impact

PostSubject: Re: My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you..   My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:51 am

lex wrote:
Yup, that's me.
cool, good work. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sam Jones!
Untouchable
Untouchable
Sam Jones!

Female Number of posts : 375
Cool Points : 5967

PostSubject: Re: My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you..   My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:51 am

impact wrote:
yeah it sucks.
the reason why they got rid of it was because of Tom.
he emailed the site admin, and told him to take it down because there was way too much criticism and shit talking.

yeah i remember him saying that. i was in the act of making one of these bad boys here to but lex beat me cuz i got lazzzy. i was thinking about how there was only gonna be retards talking crap the whole time. then i went back to school thus the cycle continues.
Back to top Go down
iloveyourmom
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
iloveyourmom

PostSubject: Re: My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you..   My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:36 am

Yup, and that's why lex is my new hero, and you are not! 'Cause J00 were lazy!
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

Female Number of posts : 2008
Cool Points : 6007
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you..   My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:32 am

I was listening to Against Me! when Tom Gabel was in his mother's womb. I'm hXcore.

But seriously, folks, welcome.
Back to top Go down
impact
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
impact

PostSubject: Re: My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you..   My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:11 pm

arollo wrote:
I was listening to Against Me! when Tom Gabel was in his mother's womb. I'm hXcore.

But seriously, folks, welcome.

wtf, who is Tom Gabel ?..

anyways, i started listening to them right before AXL was released, NOT when he was in his mother's womb. elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you..   My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My name is Daniel. I've most likely listened to Against Me! way before you..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: