Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Added a Portal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Female Number of posts : 7833
Cool Points : 7589
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Added a Portal Empty
PostSubject: Added a Portal   Added a Portal Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 4:46 pm

So I added a Portal, which you probably all saw when you first came to the site today and said 'what the fuck?' I added it because it makes it so I can add news to the site, so it's more of an actual website than just a forum. To get to the forum you just click the link on the right side that says 'Forum' or the one at top that says 'Home' and you're back here. You can also see the news by just heading to the 'News' forum under Against Me! I don't really care where you read it, or if you read it at all (although that would be nice). If you have any suggestions just tell me, although I'm not that skilled at HTML so don't make some crazy suggestion like add all this flash shit because I don't know how. Hope you guys like it Smile
Back to top Go down
nickno
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
nickno

Male Number of posts : 1232
Cool Points : 6923
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Added a Portal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Added a Portal   Added a Portal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:26 am

i love it! good job boss. realy doing a good job keeping this place up to tip top conditions if i do say so myself
Back to top Go down

Added a Portal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: The Board :: Forum Updates-
Jump to: