Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I just signed up, have a few questions :P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DavyGrolton
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
DavyGrolton

Male Number of posts : 1424
Cool Points : 7176
Registration date : 2008-08-08

I just signed up, have a few questions :P Empty
PostSubject: I just signed up, have a few questions :P   I just signed up, have a few questions :P Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:18 pm

I really want to see them play at Common Grounds in Gainseville, and I have the ticket options, if I see them what should I expect from them setlist wise?

I saw them play with Foo Fighters twice, and since then I have become hooked, thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theriotinside

PostSubject: Re: I just signed up, have a few questions :P   I just signed up, have a few questions :P Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:25 pm

Hey, welcome to the forum. Smile I love your username, it's funny.

As for the setlist, I'd say to expect to hear everything you heard at the Foo Fighters shows and then some. It's hard to really predict what they'll play on their next tour. Everyone thought they'd play a certain type of set list at this year's Warped Tour and they ended up surprising people by playing a lot of stuff off of their first album.
Back to top Go down
DavyGrolton
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
DavyGrolton

Male Number of posts : 1424
Cool Points : 7176
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: I just signed up, have a few questions :P   I just signed up, have a few questions :P Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:31 pm

laurendelore wrote:
Hey, welcome to the forum. Smile I love your username, it's funny.

As for the setlist, I'd say to expect to hear everything you heard at the Foo Fighters shows and then some. It's hard to really predict what they'll play on their next tour. Everyone thought they'd play a certain type of set list at this year's Warped Tour and they ended up surprising people by playing a lot of stuff off of their first album.

Well I really love teh first album so I would probably prefer it considering I've heard the Foo Fighters set list twice.

I can't believe how cheap their shows are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theriotinside
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just signed up, have a few questions :P   I just signed up, have a few questions :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just signed up, have a few questions :P
Page 1 of 1