Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching doesn't work!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bondo
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Number of posts : 42
Cool Points : 5900
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Searching doesn't work! Empty
PostSubject: Searching doesn't work!   Searching doesn't work! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:43 am

I'm on Safari on a PC and it doesn't work when i search. I searched for "against me" and it turned in no results!

Any ideas?

orly?
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Female Number of posts : 7833
Cool Points : 7590
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Searching doesn't work!   Searching doesn't work! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:15 am

Hm, it doesn't for me either. Maybe there was just too many to display? If I try searching for something more exact it'll show up. What were you searching for?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching doesn't work!   Searching doesn't work! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:17 am

Yeah, I fiddled around with it and I think it just doesn't want to work when you type in "Against Me!" because pretty much every post/topic would pop up. I tried searching for "Against Me! song" and I got a big list of items turned up. You just have to be specific I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching doesn't work!   Searching doesn't work! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching doesn't work!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: The Board :: Forum Updates-
Jump to: