Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ya..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iloveyourmom
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
iloveyourmom

Male Number of posts : 827
Cool Points : 6340
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Ya.. Empty
PostSubject: Ya..   Ya.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:18 pm

I've been aggravating you guys for a bit.. Well for about a month, since Lex spammed the myspace AM! group forum.. (So glad she did and I decided to check it out, you guys are awesome and this is one of the only forums I actually keep up on and compulsively post at on a daily basis.)

Anyways, I figured I'd actually introduce myself the proper way. After all, Lex went through the trouble of making the forum section so I might as well put some use to it..

My real name is Ramon, but just about everybody calls me Ray.

I work in a distribution warehouse for a local newspaper called The Press Enterprise. I work from about 12 'O clock midnight to 8 or 9 in the morning.

For the most part I like my job and the people I work with.

Against Me! is pretty much my favorite band and has been for a few years now..

I grew up mostly on Green Day then moved on to stuff like Rancid, NOFX and all that good stuff and while Punk is my favorite type of music, I still have a sizable collection of Techno/Trance, Country, Classic Rock, and a little Rap / Hip-Hop / R&B.

I don't really have a whole lot of friends, I keep my circle of friends pretty small but the ones I keep are just the good people.. I really hate fake ass people and people who are jackasses to other people who aren't as cool as they think they are..(If that makes any sense?) I hate the people that never really grew out of that high school mentality..

I'm really easygoing and cool tempered. I only fight when there is something worth fighting for. I can get along with almost anybody. Even if I don't really like somebody all that much I can sort of put it aside and still deal with them. I generally don't consider myself a people person but at the same time, I don't have any enemies or people to despise.

Wow, that turned into an autobiography a lot quicker than I expected..

I bet if I re-read it I'll sound like a self–conceited prick.. Oh well, that's me.. =)

Oh ya, I'm a dork but I don't care, it's fun..
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Female Number of posts : 7833
Cool Points : 7597
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Ya.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya..   Ya.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:42 pm

Yeah, I'm really good at being the annoying spammer. Some guy yesterday asked me if I was a robot, haha. I wish. My dad's name is Ray, so that's pretty cool. When do you sleep, during the day? That's crazy. I dunno if I could handle that.
Back to top Go down
iloveyourmom
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
iloveyourmom

Male Number of posts : 827
Cool Points : 6340
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Ya.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya..   Ya.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:56 pm

I have hibernation weeks and tweaker weeks.

Some times I stay up all day long and then sleep from like 7pm to about 11pm for a week and other times I get home from work, pass the fuck out, and then get up when it's dark out.. I'm constantly fucking with my sleep schedule because generally, on my days off (Sunday night and Monday night) I stay up for like 36 hours, then sleep for a few, then stay up the rest of the time I have off of work.. I like it, it's fun.. I really love driving around in the wee hours of the night as well. It's like spooky ghost town status most of the time..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ya.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ya..   Ya.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ya..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: