Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

alexalexlexlex

Go down 
+2
katatonia
lex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Female Number of posts : 7833
Cool Points : 7597
Registration date : 2008-01-17

alexalexlexlex Empty
PostSubject: alexalexlexlex   alexalexlexlex Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:59 am

Alright, hey Smile I'm Lex (my real name is Alexa) but I don't really go by that. I live in Central CA, right by the beach. I decided to make the forum to get some Against Me! fans together to talk because I don't have many friends who are into them. I work at a medical office, actually applying for a new job at the moment (interview on Wednesday, SCARED Sad) But gotta make the money to go to the shows! Thanks everyone for joining, I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
katatonia
From Her Lips to God's Ears
katatonia

Female Number of posts : 138
Cool Points : 5967
Registration date : 2008-01-18

alexalexlexlex Empty
PostSubject: Re: alexalexlexlex   alexalexlexlex Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 2:11 am

No, thank you for making this site! Truly stoked!!! Good luck on your interviewz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iwantpastel
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

alexalexlexlex Empty
PostSubject: Re: alexalexlexlex   alexalexlexlex Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 2:15 am

Thanks Smile

Oh man is that Pinkberry in your icon? I've never tried it, but I hear that it's the best thing since sliced bread.
Back to top Go down
katatonia
katatonia

alexalexlexlex Empty
PostSubject: Re: alexalexlexlex   alexalexlexlex Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 2:23 am

holy fucking christ. PinkBerry is the most amazing thing on this planet. I'm serious. It can't get any better than that shit. I promise. You need to try it if you haven't had it.

Right now. They're open till 11.
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

alexalexlexlex Empty
PostSubject: Re: alexalexlexlex   alexalexlexlex Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 2:28 am

Haha, I don't know if I can have it though because I'm vegan ...and isn't it yogurt type stuff? I think the closest one to me anyways is in Hollywood and I'm about three hours away!
Back to top Go down

alexalexlexlex Empty
PostSubject: Re: alexalexlexlex   alexalexlexlex Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 2:29 am

Haha, I don't live near any PinkBerry place D: But I always hear about how amazing it is too. Damn it looks really good.
Back to top Go down
ClockworkRobot
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
ClockworkRobot

Female Number of posts : 1300
Cool Points : 6080

alexalexlexlex Empty
PostSubject: Re: alexalexlexlex   alexalexlexlex Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:37 am

lex wrote:
Haha, I don't know if I can have it though because I'm vegan ...and isn't it yogurt type stuff? I think the closest one to me anyways is in Hollywood and I'm about three hours away!
HIGH FIVE! I'm vegan too! Smile
Back to top Go down
katatonia
katatonia

alexalexlexlex Empty
PostSubject: Re: alexalexlexlex   alexalexlexlex Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:38 am

oh darn.

Yeah it's au-natural yogurt that is frozen. You put fresh fruit and stuff on top of it. Vegan? Sweet. I'm almost there. I eat sushi a few times a month and I eat cheese. I want to go vegan, but i dunno about it.. ha.
Back to top Go down
folkswinger
Borne on the FM Waves
Borne on the FM Waves

Number of posts : 64
Cool Points : 5691
Registration date : 2008-12-27

alexalexlexlex Empty
PostSubject: Re: alexalexlexlex   alexalexlexlex Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:08 am

hey Alexa, great work on the site!!!
Back to top Go down
Punk Rock Geek
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Number of posts : 1
Cool Points : 5479
Registration date : 2009-05-21

alexalexlexlex Empty
PostSubject: Re: alexalexlexlex   alexalexlexlex Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:32 pm

So I've just finally realized after all this time that you are the owner of this Against Me forum! (Did you not tell us, or do I have bad memory?) I'm just stopping by to say congrats on this, and I hope that one day your board too will achieve official status! You've done a good job, and you deserve it! (Plus it would be pretty awesome if the Anti-Flag and Against Me! web admins knew each other!)

~PRG
Back to top Go down
Daggar Slade
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Daggar Slade

Male Number of posts : 2827
Cool Points : 7800
Registration date : 2008-07-11

alexalexlexlex Empty
PostSubject: Re: alexalexlexlex   alexalexlexlex Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:55 pm

Hmm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/daggar_slade
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

alexalexlexlex Empty
PostSubject: Re: alexalexlexlex   alexalexlexlex Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:19 pm

Punk Rock Geek wrote:
So I've just finally realized after all this time that you are the owner of this Against Me forum! (Did you not tell us, or do I have bad memory?) I'm just stopping by to say congrats on this, and I hope that one day your board too will achieve official status! You've done a good job, and you deserve it! (Plus it would be pretty awesome if the Anti-Flag and Against Me! web admins knew each other!)

~PRG

I saw you had registered and I was like hmm I wonder if that's who I think it is. Awesome! Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

alexalexlexlex Empty
PostSubject: Re: alexalexlexlex   alexalexlexlex Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alexalexlexlex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: