Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warped Wednesday

Go down 
+3
JAPSoccer13
Kyle
lex
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Female Number of posts : 7833
Cool Points : 7587
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Warped Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Warped Wednesday   Warped Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:20 pm

Those of you with Fuse, Wednesdays are 'Warped Wednesdays' and they feature bands, and interviews on Steven's Untitled Rock Show. I'm not sure when Against Me! will be on it, but they show footage of a lot of random shows so I just wanted to let everyone know.
Back to top Go down

Warped Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warped Wednesday   Warped Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:24 pm

I love Warped Wednesdays, but they don't have as much footage this year. Sad It used to be way longer and more fun to watch. I'm still watching every Wednesday though, trying to catch AM!
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Warped Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warped Wednesday   Warped Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:26 pm

Yea they used to have that whole half hour show dedicated to Warped Tour. Fuse is becoming lame with their Pants Off Dance Off shows, but it's cute that Steven voices his opinion about it too.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
thumbless wonder
Kyle

Male Number of posts : 3639
Cool Points : 7434
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Warped Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warped Wednesday   Warped Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:29 pm

Steven gained much props when I watched that Rock 101 thing, and he did a ltitle segment on Jawbreaker...and he was like "favorite band of all time, blah blah blah, Jawbreaker tattoo, blah blah blah,"

I thought it was cool.
Back to top Go down

Warped Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warped Wednesday   Warped Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:33 pm

Yeah dude, Steven Smith is the coolest dude ever. One of the nicest too.
Back to top Go down

Warped Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warped Wednesday   Warped Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:16 pm

Yayyy, they do have good warped tour footage! They sneak it in, though. It's in between music videos on the No. 1 Countdown.

They just showed a clip of an interview with AM! where they said that they came up with a plan to befriend random bands on Warped Tour, and act like that band's friend for awhile. And then which ever member of AM! could take a shit on that band's bus first wins the bet. Hahaha, they are so weird.
Back to top Go down
JAPSoccer13
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JAPSoccer13

Female Number of posts : 2125
Cool Points : 5980
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Warped Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warped Wednesday   Warped Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:26 pm

haha thats the best bet ever.
last year they had cool like warped wed. countdowns, like worst weather of all time and the weirdest rituals and stuff i thought that was really cool.

they showed this thing last year about how they have a night where like lead singers, or bass players or tech guys all hit pinatas and they get the prize for their band and stuff, and it was stuff like line jumps for meals and shower privlidges and picking your set time. it was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
http://jordanparrish.tumblr.com
pjhudson85
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
pjhudson85

Male Number of posts : 35
Cool Points : 5788
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Warped Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warped Wednesday   Warped Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:09 pm

against me on fuse right now
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JoshRaymond

Male Number of posts : 6478
Cool Points : 8951
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Warped Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warped Wednesday   Warped Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:13 pm

yep watching it right, they play such shitty music like story of the year, theres something about the steven guy i just dont like
Back to top Go down
S_Carter
Borne on the FM Waves
Borne on the FM Waves
S_Carter

Male Number of posts : 74
Cool Points : 5865
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Warped Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warped Wednesday   Warped Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:14 pm

I was just flipping through channels right now and the guy was talking with the band. Too bad a Story Of The Year music video just came on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.team-ntensity.com
JoshRaymond
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JoshRaymond

Warped Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warped Wednesday   Warped Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:16 pm

god now madina lake, every time that song plays jesus kills a kid
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Warped Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warped Wednesday   Warped Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:17 pm

I always forget to tape it. Was it anything interesting?
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JoshRaymond

Warped Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warped Wednesday   Warped Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:21 pm

nope it was mainly about the new wave french release and some banaroo chat
Back to top Go down

Warped Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warped Wednesday   Warped Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:43 pm

laurendelore wrote:
Yeah dude, Steven Smith is the coolest dude ever. One of the nicest too.
really? i havent watched fuse for a really long time (its no longer on normal cable where i live, as of like 2 1/2 years ago) but even then i always thought there was something seedy and fake about him. hmm.
Back to top Go down
pjhudson85
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
pjhudson85

Male Number of posts : 35
Cool Points : 5788
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Warped Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warped Wednesday   Warped Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:00 pm

i hate stevens untitled rock show as well
Back to top Go down

Warped Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warped Wednesday   Warped Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:48 pm

No way, Steven Smith is awesome. I got to meet him before and he talked to me for a long time about bands he's interviewed, what I wanna major in, all kinds of stuff. He's a genuine music fan and he has to interview some shitty bands sometimes, but he's got really good taste. I love that guy.
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Warped Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warped Wednesday   Warped Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:13 pm

Yea, we're related.
Back to top Go down
Johnny99
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Johnny99

Male Number of posts : 2868
Cool Points : 7809
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Warped Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warped Wednesday   Warped Wednesday Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:11 am

little stevens underground garage is cooler.

haha, but not a lot of people are better than Steve Van Zandt... i mean, he kills people with tony soprano, and plays guitar for springsteen. what a bad ass

sorry, haha i got off topic again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warped Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warped Wednesday   Warped Wednesday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warped Wednesday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Against Me! :: News-
Jump to: